Click image to zoom

Shrewsbury Eye Ear & Throat Hospital

Interior

Heritage Tile Conservation Ltd was commissioned by Royal Shrewsbury Hospitals to remove, restore and mount this triptych. Faith Hope & Charity (circa 1887) was designed by Charles Henry Temple (1857-1940) who was an influential artist at Maw & Co from 1887 to 1906. The panel measures 1974mm x 910mm and was relocated to the reception area of the new Royal Shrewsbury Hospital.