Click image to zoom

Cardiff Royal Infirmary

Buildings

The tile panels depicting nursery rhymes were originally located in the John Nixon Ward of Cardiff Royal Infirmary (circa 1912). Cinderella was designed by Philip H Newman and made by W. B. Simpson & Sons of The Strand, London. The hospital originally had 36 tile panels, which included a series depicting Welsh History.

Heritage Tile Conservation Ltd was commissioned to remove, restore and mount the panels for relocation within the existing building.