Click image to zoom

Bracknell Station, Market Street, Bracknell, Berks

Buildings

Heritage Tile Conservation was commissioned to remove, restore and reinstate the terracotta mural of the ‘Bluebell’ locomotive approximately 50 metres along the facade of the station building. It measures 9 metres long by 3 metres high, designed by Mrs. Jane Emmerson, and depicts a 4-4-2 Radial Tank Locomotive built in 1885 for the London & South Western Railway by Messrs. Neilson & Mitchell of Glasgow.